Finally there is a new annual pass for all 17 of the museums in Balboa Park called the Balboa Park Explorer.
Balboa Park has always had annual passes for each museum / cultural institution individually, but now all 17 are together in one annual pass called the Balboa Park Explorer Annual Pass – finally! All museums in the park are within walking distance so you can spend the day at the park and enjoy many difference experiences, or stop in and enjoy a short visit with no extra admission fees.
The Balboa Park Explorer Annual Pass includes the following Balboa Park attractions:
- Centro Cultural de la Raza
- Japanese Friendship Garden
- Mingei International Museum
- Museum of Photographic Arts
- Reuben H. Fleet Science Center
- San Diego Air and Space Museum
- San Diego Art Institute – Museum of the Living Artist
- San Diego Automotive Museum
- San Diego Hall of Champions Sports Museum
- San Diego History Center
- San Diego Model Railroad Museum
- The San Diego Museum of Art
- San Diego Museum of Man
- theNAT (San Diego Natural History Museum)
- Timken Museum of Art
- Veterans Museum and Memorial Center
- WorldBeat Center
I am so excited we have so many fabulous museums, they are my especially favorite places to go on a rainy day in San Diego.